Organizations & Associations

UARK Federal Credit Union is happy to offer savings and checking accounts to unincorporated organizations and associations.

Whether you are part of church group, a school club or charity- keep your money local with an account at UARK.

To open an Organization or Association account, we will need:

  • TIN for the organization. Cannot be opened with an individual’s social security number
  • Documentation (such as meeting minutes or Corporate Resolution) stating individuals allowed to transact on the account
  • $5 deposit for a savings account and an additional $25 deposit for a checking account, if desired
  • Photo ID for each signer on the account